February 22, 2011
Hello from Facebook. As construction of our new $450 million data center in Rutherford County continues apace, we cordially invite you to participate in Facebook 101, a training session for small businesses and nonprofits, on Tuesday, March 8, 6:00 pm at the Library Auditorium on the campus of Isothermal Community College. ( Link to directions .)
Increasingly, small businesses and nonprofits are discovering that Facebook is also incredibly effective as a means for communicating with their important audiences. Facebook 101 is designed to help you better understand how to take advantage of our service and social media. The 30-45 minute session includes an introduction to Facebook, how to best setup and optimize a presence on Facebook and more.
Please RSVP by 5 pm on Friday, February 25. Space is limited. You can bring a laptop, but it's not necessary.
We'd like to offer a special thanks to Rutherford County Economic Development Commission for partnering with us on presenting this event and to all the organizations and leaders who have welcomed us to this great region. Hope to see you on Tuesday, March 8.
Facebook 101 Subjects :
- Secrets of Facebook Success: How small businesses and nonprofits can best connect with the millions of consumers and supporters on Facebook;
- There's an App For That: Using Facebook Platform applications to improve your communications;
- Facebook On-The-Go: Mastering Facebook Mobile;
- Social Media Nuts and Bolts;
- How to setup a Page on Facebook
- How to integrate Facebook into your website and other communications
- How to develop high-quality content
Tuesday, March 8th -6:00 PM
Isothermal Community College - Library Auditorium
|In Partnership with